From:
Charles Neuschafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:57:09 EDT
We have undertaken the daunting task of moving our extensive holdings of
antique and collectible maps from our offices in southern Florida to a new
home in Vermont.

We will also be expanding our storage and display areas to accommodate our
expanding inventory, but, regrettably, it may take a few months to unpack
hundreds of boxes and get everything organized again, for which we beg your
patience and understanding.

Here's our new address:

Charles R. Neuschafer
New World Maps, Inc.
Apple Hill Road
Bennington, VT 05201-9544
(802) 442-5288

Please update your records. Our e-mail addresses will remain the same:
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
Ditto for our web site: http://www.pages.prodigy.com/maproom

Cartographically yours,

Charlie Neuschafer
New World Maps, Inc.