From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:04:38 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: CorelDraw world outline map?
Date:   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:41:54 -0400
From:   Paul B. Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

- Brendan,

While it is not one of my favorite map projections, I made this graphic (and
placed it into the Public Domain) for the people that run the Carto-SoC
list-serv a couple of years ago:
http://www.ilstu.edu/microcam/images/Gall-peters.pdf

If you have a recent version of Corel Draw, you can Import this graphic and
the program will treat it as if it were vector. Note that you will have to
move the graphic's closed polygons into Corel Draw layers after the Import.

- Paul Bryan Anderson FCCS (USN, Retired)
Kingsport, TN native living in Norfolk, VA

My Map Projection Web Site:
http://www.ilstu.edu/microcam/map_projections/index.html

Scott Loomer's Microcomputer Assisted Mapping (MicroCAM) Software:
http://www.ilstu.edu/microcam/index.html