From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:20:10 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:45:00 +0000 (/etc/localtime)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: map tube source? <fwd>
Sender: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

Another category of supplier, in addition to mailer and packaging
suppliers, would be art suppliers.  Art suppliers in your city probably
have tubes for art or architecture students in studio classes.  Also, if
the government documents section receives posters as a category, they may
still be receiving some in various short lengths.  Fortunately many of the
larger maps still come in real tubes, for I find the long tubes are very
thin on the ground around here.

The prismaticly folded boxes that topo sheets and BLM quadrangles come in
have no further use once they are opened, do they?

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]

Ken Grabach         <[log in to unmask]>
Documents Dept.
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA
--- End Forwarded Message ---