From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:53:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Australian island]]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:55:31 -0500
From: Boardman, Richard <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Thanks to all that replied to my query re. North West Island in Queensland,
Australia. I did locate the island and the patron is most appreciative.
Thanks especially for the reference to the Geoscience Australia web site.
It's easy to use and will come in handy for future searches.

Rich Boardman
Free Library of Philadelphia