From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:31:37 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: ALA Midwinter Meeting Announcement LIBRARY SECURITY FOR
  MAP COLLECTIONS
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:37:38 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I would say we need to stick to the agenda at hand, that will be enuf to
keep us busy. This might be another program, that someone else can organize
and host.

Alice C. Hudson
Chief, Map Division
The Humanities and Social Sciences Library
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue & 42nd Street, Room 117
New York, NY 10018-2788

  ------>  [Room 121,   February - November 2005]

[log in to unmask]; 212-930-0589; fax 212-930-0027

http://nypl.org/research/chss/map/map.html

MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L