From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:22:43 -0500
Subject:        MAGIRT Map Collection Management Discussion Group at Annual 2012
Date:   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:13:59 +0000
From:   Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

The MAGIRT Map Collection Management Discussion Group will meet on
Saturday, June 23^rd from 1:30 – 3:30PM at the Hyatt Regency Orange
County, Royal Ballroom A. Please join us for some stimulating discussion
and debate about managing map collections of all shapes and sizes, in
all different types of libraries.

Also, if you have any map collection topics you would like to discuss,
please let me know or bring them with you to the discussion group meeting.

I look forward to a lively discussion on Saturday!

Hallie Pritchett, Chair

Map and Geospatial Information Round Table

---

Hallie Pritchett
Map and Federal Regional Depository Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602
706-542-0690 (Map Library)
706-542-0664 (Main Library)