From:
J Fieber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 10:29:17 EDT
> I'm repeating this post to the list hoping someone can answer a simple
> question.  What does the acronym ISCA stand for?  It is one of the

From "Acronyms, Initialisms & Abbreviations Dictionary 1993",
Mossman, J (ed.).  Gale Research Inc.:

Idle Speed Control Acutator
Industrial Specialty Chemical Association
Interlake Sailing Class Association
International Sailing Craft Association
International Senior Citizens Association
International Shooting Coaches Association
International Show Car Association
International Society of Copier Artists
International Sunfish Class Association
Irish Setter Club of America

An interesting group I must say.  I like the Society of Copier
Artists.  I wonder if they have a newsletter....

-john

== John Fieber ================================== Young Science Library ==
== [log in to unmask] ======= Smith College, Northampton MA 01063 ==