From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:25:26 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:06:26 -0400
From: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: citation to digital aerial atlas of italy
Sender: mike furlough <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

My email program botched the URL for the Italian aerial CD, and I
neglected to provide the title, which is:

Venezia Forma Urbis. Il fotopiano digitale

You can search for the title at Marsilio's website:

http://www.marsilioeditori.it/

Here's one more attempt to send the direct URL citation; it may
wrap to two  lines:

http://www.marsilioeditori.it/cgi-bin/webdriver?MIval=scheda_novita
&isbn=7615-0&tipo=CAT

I spoke  with one owner of the CD, who tells me that the software
(map navigation, search tools) is in Italian; the images are
directly accessible on the CD in JPG format.  The resolution seems
to be about 125 ppi.

mike furlough

Mike Furlough
Geospatial and Statistical Data Center