From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:01:16 -0500
The Effigy Mound map is spoken for but I just checked with the Cultural
Landscape Legacies, Inc. people and they said they have more available
and all you have to do is call or email them and they'll send you a
copy. They have an online "contact" form so you can do the whole request
right from your computer.

Their information is here:

http://www.clli.org/

Cultural Landscape Legacies, Inc.
P.O. Box 187
Muscoda, WI  53573
Phone:  608-739-3188  FAX:  800-221-3792

If anyone knows of other similar agencies for your given
state/territories who distribute maps, would you mind sharing that
information with the list? We likely would all be interested in
obtaining maps for your areas.

Kind regards,

Angie