From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:33:24 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 07:22:17 -0400
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: URGENT -- Online Audiovisual Catalogers (OLAC) 1998
Conference        Update

Note from Maps-L Moderator:  An addition to this message is attached at
the end of this message.------Johnnie

************************ OLAC CONFERENCE UPDATE -- URGENT
***************************

Greetings,

We still have space for registrations for the Online Audiovisual Catalogers
(OLAC) 1998 Conference.  However, workshop sessions are filling up fast, so
we encourage you to register and secure a hotel room as quickly as you can.
Registration information can be found at the OLAC home page:
http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/olac/

The conference hotel, the Radisson Plaza Hotel Charlotte, is set to release
our room block as of Thursday, October 15th.  This means that if you require
a hotel room at the conference rate of $95.00/night, single or double, you
MUST secure your hotel reservations by WEDNEDSAY, OCTOBER 14th.  If you
share a room this is your best deal!  The hotel bases its charges to OLAC
upon the number of OLAC participants registered as hotel guests.  If you are
sharing a room, please make sure that the hotel knows the number of OLAC
participants in your guest room.  Radisson's toll free reservations number
is (800) 333-3333.

If you have any questions about the conference please contact me.  I look
forward to seeing you at the conference in Charlotte.

Best regards,

Kevin Furniss
Chair, Local Arrangements Committee, OLAC 1998 Conference
Dacus Library
Winthrop University
Rock Hill, SC 29733
Phone: (803) 323-2600, x6193
Fax: (803) 323-3285
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

>Greetings once again,
>
>As I stated in a previous note, the Radisson Plaza's OLAC room rate of
>$95.00/night, single or double, will be held though Wednesday, October
>14th.  If you share a room this is the best deal in uptown Charlotte.
>In order to receive this room at this late date you must CALL THE HOTEL
>DIRECTLY.   The telephone number is (704) 377-0400.
>
>Please make your hotel reservations as quickly as you can.  If you need
>further information please contact me.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Kevin
>--
>Kevin A. Furniss                   Phone:  803.323.2600 x6193
>Access Control Librarian           Fax:    803.323.3285
>Dacus Library                      E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Winthrop University
>Rock Hill, South Carolina 29733

--- End Forwarded Message ---