From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 00:46:13 EDT
Please excuse the posting to several lists, but I thought that this
situation might be of concern to a number of people in different places.
Our library is offering Current Contents to faculty and students on line,
and it distresses me that the geography journals are slated for
elimination.  It is a very good service when we can no longer afford to
route new journal issues to departments.  Check the listing below and
send your comments to Mr. Lang ([log in to unmask]).
        Alberta