From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:25:32 -0500
Subject:        Maps in natural history museums
Date:   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:29:32 +0100 (BST)
From:   A CARLUCCI <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all
It would be greatly appreciated if staff who are responsible for maps in
the libraries of the following museums could get in touch with me off-list:

   * Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History
   * American Museum of Natural History, New York
   * Field Museum, Chicago
   * Harvard Museum of Natural History

I have been unable to pinpoint individuals on the relevant websites. In
case these people are not members of the list, clues from anyone else
would also be appreciated.
This is in regards to a piece of work I am doing for the Natural History
Museum in London.
Many thanks.
Regards
April
April Carlucci
Assistant Librarian, Library Map Collections Review
Library & Archives
Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
London  SW7 5BD