From:
John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:23:59 +0000
From the USGS Engravings ftp page, the second release is underway and the participants who need to use their SASP will be able to select plates some time in Sept. The Department of Interior is selecting now. The latest "Status Update" file from the USGS Engravings ftp site is dated Aug 24th and has the release schedule. The KML files and the xls file of the plates for the second release are available in the "Release 2" folder on the same ftp page.

ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/er/va/reston/Engravings/

ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/er/va/reston/Engravings/Release_2/

John A. Olson

Librarian for Gov Docs/Geog/Geo/GIS/Maps

Syracuse University Libraries

315-443-4818