Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:29:18 -0500
Subject:        Map Give Away - University of Florida 10-4-06 List
Date:   Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:46:14 -0400
From:   Carol McAuliffe <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Maps-L,

The University of Florida has another list of maps ready to be given
away.  Many are National Geographic maps and road maps though there are
a few gems like seven 1:50,000 Argentina topographic maps and six
1:25,000 topographic maps of Spain.  Shipping reimbursement is NOT
required.  Some of the items like the topographic maps do not have the
sheet number listed but if you are interested and need the numbers let
me know and I can get them for you.

http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/maps/DuplicateMapsA.html

These maps will be available until 10/13.  We want to give Maps-L first
dibs before we send them on to our Library Book Store.

**Carol McAuliffe**, Map Librarian

Map and Imagery Library, Spatial Information Services Unit

Government Documents

University of Florida

George A. Smathers Libraries

(352) 273-2828