From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:08:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: El Pico de Orizaba/topo map]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:00:33 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Claire, and anyone else who might want to know:

The Mexican government agency for maps is the Instituto Nacional de
Estadistica Geografia e Informatica, otherwise known as INEGI. There web
address is:

http://inegi.gob.mx

Some parts of their web site are in Spanish and some in English. Hope
they
can help your patron.

Mary

Mary Wyant
Map and Geographic Information Center
Centennial Science and Engineering Library
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131

--On Wednesday, January 15, 2003 3:40 PM -0500 "Johnnie D. Sutherland"