From:
Velma Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 14:16:29 EDT
I've just come back from vacation so am late in seeing this.  I like
April's version.  The smaller maps and cross-sections do come under the
definition of ancillary maps (i.e., maps etc., that would be called insets
if they were within the border of the main map).

Velma Parker

--
Velma Parker
National Archives of Canada