From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
amparo ramos gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:30:02 -0400
Dear co-listers, I dare mail you all, in search of some informed and
time/work tested advice on guidelines for putting up from scratch and
not so great budget, a small carthography and mapping home bureau, as
sadly stranded ashore by a light heart,medical, affair after a life of
landscape photography. Knowing little of the curricula, (but I can
already work with 3D software), a friend carthographer would pass me
some job if i could qualify. He still uses a monster mechanical
analogic machine with hand wheels, making great maps from aerial stereo
plates on Microstation software. I will like to go desktop, but which
way, hardware & software?. I will deeply appreciate some hints from you
experienced practitioners, in order to fly over novice pitfalls and bad
buys. Many thanks in advance, Giordano Amparago

amparo ramos gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>