From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Riley Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:05:26 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:42:36 -1000
From: Riley Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: genealogy question
Sender: Riley Moffat <[log in to unmask]>

Aloha mapsters:

I have a patron who would like to find a village that according to his family
records existed in Bohemia in the late 1800s and possibly to WWI. The name given
is "Velke Lohovice" and it is perhaps near Prague. We don't have access to
detailed maps of that area from that period of time here and any help you all out
in mapland can give would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply to <[log in to unmask]>.

--- End Forwarded Message ---