From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:44:05 -0500
Subject: Preservation Resource Addition
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:22:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Linda R Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

One resource that I have printed for our students (who do our
encapsulating) is the Conserve-O-Gram from the National Park Service on
polyester encapsulation. The Conserve-O-Grams can be found at:
http://www.nps.gov/museum/publications/conserveogram/cons_toc.html.
There are 4 items on paper presentation which might be useful for map
librarians:

13/1 Window Mats for Paper Objects 1993
13/2 How to Flatten Folded or Rolled Paper Documents 1993
13/3 Polyester Encapsulation 1993
13/4 Exhibit Mounting Variations for Objects on Paper 1993

Thought others might find these useful. Linda Zellmer

--
Linda Zellmer
Government Information & Data Services Librarian