From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:07:35 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:11:17 +0100
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Greek Topos Info Needed (fwd)

Michael Okonek:

Not sure what is your definition of "early next week", in that your
transmitted message is dated/timed late this past Saturday evening and most
of us here aren't receiving it until this Monday morning!

During the 18th International Conference on the History of Cartography in
Athens last July (1999), one or two participants visited the Yeografiki
Ipiresia Stratou =  Hellenic Military Geographical Service,  Pedion Areos,
113 62 Athens and bought topo maps over the counter (name & address of
purchaser required).  Tel.: (0)1-8842811 - 18; fax: (0)1-8817376.  This
information is taken from a coloured 16-page booklet, advertizing and
illustrating the organization and its products, with 1999 printing date on
back page.

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG)
http://www.rgs.org