Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1993 14:11:17 EDT
I have been told that one can download DCW off the Internet. Address as
given to me in NZ20.RZ.UNIKARLSRUHE.DEN\PUB\MSDOS\WORLD MAP  Need
a zip file to decompress. Has anyone used this? If so, what for? I have
DCW mounted but wonder if the Internet alternative might be
attractive to the user who wants a small segment of the geog. info
and can then manipulate it in a map pkg.

Second point, an e-mail change, but Johnnie, I am not changing my code f
or Maps-L, at least for the moment. Carol Marley at McGill  marley@
felix.geog.mcgill.ca