From:
Bob Swett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1993 15:00:57 EDT
Before I dip into my meager pool of dissertation research dollars I thought I
might hazard a query to the list.  I meed to obtain 1:20,000 USGS DLG's and
DEM's for the following 7 1/2" quads in Puerto Rico: Aguas Buenas, Caguas,
Comerio, El Junque, Gurabo, Humacao, Juncos, Patillas, and Yabucoa.  All the
above quads have corresponding DLG's and some have DEM's.  I checked
spectrum.xerox.com and found a DLG (hypsography) for El Junque, but no
others.  Might anybody have these files and be willing to make them
available?   Thank you.

Robert Swett
Department of Geography
University of Florida