From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:10:04 -0500
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Kurdistan maps]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:44:52 -0600
From: macmap <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Well, there is room in the G schedules for a new country before and
after Iraq
within the number range.  But for now I would put it under Near East:
G7421.F1
YEAR .XX (3 or more counties & .F1 for national aspirations)  Ok, now
that I
have it analyzed and classified it--I just need someone to go get me the
map:)
Best wishes,
Scott R. McEathron

Scott R. McEathron