Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1993 16:12:28 EDT
I have a patron who is seeking maps of Stralsund, Rostock, Wismar, Hamburg
and Stettin in northern Germany/Poland, from the period 1780-1810.
He is especially interested in any fortifications of these cities in the
period given, and I have been unable to find any maps of them in any of the
few reference books that we hold, and our Maps Library posses few historical
maps of the region for the period given.  Can anybody help me out with some
useful references that I can pursue?