From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:28:09 -0500
Subject: RE:      Help with WWII map information
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:20:51 -0600
From: Youngblood, Dawn <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Paper was in short supply during WWII so that maps were frequently
printed on the verso (blank side)of older maps.  Thus, your map may be
fairly unique in regard to the combination.  We have one of the largest
collections of WWII maps, and researchers who visit us say we have many
items not found in the national archives.  See our website for more.

Dr. Dawn Youngblood,
Ph.D Archaeology
Edwin J. Foscue Map Library
Southern Methodist University