From:
David J Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 16:41:58 EDT
On Sat, 25 May 1996, greg armento wrote:

> Hi: I have been off Maps-L for about a year, so I hope this question
> has not been asked recently.  I have received a $1000 grant for the
> purchase of electronic map products (CD-ROM based, most likely) which
> will be placed in the busy electronic reference section of our main
> library.  I was not necessarily looking for products that would
> require a great learning curve, or that would take more than 30
> minutes to get the task completed.  I presently have a list, such as
> Thomas Brothers "Geofinder" and Delomre's Street Atlas.  But would
> like other suggestions.  Tell me your favorites. You can send
> privately to my e-mail if you wish.  Thanks much.

Please do not send privately.  Answers to this query would be very
interesting for me, and therefore possibly for others on the list.  Thanks

David J. Smith                          OFFICE: 1-617-868-8575
Mapping The World By Heart              FAX: 1-617-868-6023
4 Blanchard Road                        E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Cambridge, MA 02138                     WWW: http://world.std.com/~mapping