From:
william j thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 13:04:41 EST
A patron needs landsat coverage of the Portland, Maine area.  Does anyone
have coverage they would be willing to interlibrary loan?  The images
needed are path 29 rows 12 and 13 and path 30 row 12.  These references
are to the LANDSAT worldwide reference system.

I am going on vacation tomorrow for 15 days so I won't be able to
acknowledge all those responses I expect to receive until later.