From:
Frank Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:56:17 EDT
Hello everyone, I'm trying to locate the 1:62,500 geological map of
the Hammond quadrangle, New York, for a graduate student in
geography, University of Ottawa. He wants to use it for his thesis
and he asked our library for help in locating it or a photocopy of it
(at 1:1, ie. no reduction or enlargement - also the year of
publication is unimportant).

Would anyone be able to lend it to us or make a photocopy and send it
to us (we would naturally assume all mail and copy costs)? Any help
on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Frank Williams
Acting Map Librarian
University of Ottawa
65 University St.