From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:13:08 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Society of Cartographers (UK) October Newsletter
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005
From: Gary <[log in to unmask]>
To: maps-l

Dear all

This is to announce that the latest issue of the Society's Newsletter is
available for download (3.4Mb) from the SoC website:

http://www.soc.org.uk/Newsletter/Newsletters.html

This bumper issue, published one month earlier than usual, is packed full of
reports from the recent hugely successful SoC conference held at the
University of Cambridge.

With many photographs from Cambridge, there is also information about
up-coming events of interest to cartographers as well as a full account of
the Society's Annual General Meeting.

The next issue of the Newsletter is due out during March so I reckon I'll be
the first to wish everyone seasons greetings for Christmas and the holiday
season!

Don't forget, I welcome any contributions from our readers. If you have an
event you want to promote please get in touch.

--
Gary Haley
Newsletter Editor