From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:32:54 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Mary Therese Wyant" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:21:53 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Help with Rio Grande Map ca. 1915

Laurence,

UNM has a set of 9 maps of the Rio Grande, 1908, Reclamation Service, from San Marcial to Elephant Butte. They are b/w copies of the originals, donated to us by the local Reclamation Office. If you are interested let me know. Contact info below.

Mary

Mary Wyant
Map Librarian
CSEL/University Libraries