From:
Costas Armenakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1993 17:10:14 EDT
We at the Canada Centre for Mapping have designed and developed an
interactive multimedia package of the Territorial Evolution of Canada.
The package integrates map animation, graphics, images, text, sound.
We have used the MacromindDirector authoring software to create a stand alone
application. Our appications run on both macintosh and IBM pc compatible
computers.

Costas Armenakis
Canada Centre for Mapping

PS: More details on the Territorial Evolution package have been posted
earlier on MAPS-L.