From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:51:55 EDT
Greetings everyone!

I just wanted to let folks know that my wife and I have purchased a new
house and have a new home address. We can be reached at:

1073 Cortland Dr.
P.O. Box 67
Lemont, PA 16851

The Village of Lemont borders on State College to the northeast. We are now
at the foot of Mt. Nittany, and had a wonderful view of the Fourth of July
fireworks show from our living room window to Beaver Stadium, four miles
away, where the fireworks were shot from! Relatively new home, 14 years old.
Of course, our mortgage has more than doubled from what we were paying in
Athens, GA...

My work address/phone/email remains the same.

Paige
Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Maps/Nonbook Cataloger
E506 Pattee Library