From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:19:14 -0500
Subject:        FW: Old U.S. Navy hydrographic charts
Date:   Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:49:08 -0700
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>

Hi:

This is Chris Kollen from the University of Arizona.  There's a retired
faculty member who is looking for older nautical charts from the Navy's
Hydrographic Office from the time period 1939-1945.  We don't keep them,
just the recent ones.  So does anyone have this set for the area of
western Pacific, including Japanese home waters, and southeast Asia and
the dates he's interested in?  He would also need to see the index to
determine what sheets he's interested in.

He knows that he can get them from the Archives in College Park,
Maryland, archives these older nautical charts and that you may visit
them to copy charts.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Chris

Chris Kollen,  Geography and Sociology Librarian
University of Arizona Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
(520) 621-4869