From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:51:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: gis project information]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:49:28 -0700
From: Rixanne Wehren <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
>Hello Frances,

I work in Mendocino County and have had the same problem. None of the
goverment-produced layers include the road names. However, if you
have a budget (approx $150 for CA), you can buy a value-added roads
layer from Avenza (avenza.com) which is very complete and has the
names. It is built from TIGER census files that were updated in 2000.

Write to me off-line if you have more questions about this.

Rixanne

--
Rixanne Wehren
GeoGraphics / Coast GIS Lab

My profession? . . .Curiosity. . . better known as geography.