From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:47:03 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:28:22 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New GIS Feature Articles
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Greetings,
SpatialNews.com and The GeoCommunity have just released several feature
articles that may be of interest to a number of GIS professionals out
there.

Bryan Morgan, editor of The Wireless Developer Network
www.wirelessdevnet.com discusses the Palm VII handheld organizer from 3COM
Check out this feature to be enlightened on issues concerning WAP, Mobile
Explorer, and Certicom
http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/2000/jan/palmweb.html

ZEH Graphic Systems, Inc shares a success story with us. Find out how the
south Florida Water Management District resolved their network plotting
needs. http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/2000/jan/zeh/zehplotting.html

GIS at Jordan High School, Los Angeles - We follow up on a story about GIS
at Jordan High School that we ran in March of 1999. Since that time, the
author of the article, Mr. Herschel Sarnoff, has started teaching what he
calls a "pure" GIS class.
http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/2000/jan/jordanhigh.html

We've also had a flurry of activity in the GeoCareer Center with a number
of new GIS, CAD, and Remote Senesing positions announced.
http://www.spatialnews.com/classifieds/

Regards
Glenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~