From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:05:16 -0600
Subject:        RE: Re: plotters in libraries
Date:   Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:42:03 -0500
From:   March, Greg <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We also have a large format plotter which we charge to both UT
affiliates and the general public.  We also have a large format scanner
which we is only open to the UT community.  Both of these are only
operated by our Map Services staff.  We also have a 11x17 scanner that
is open to UT affiliates for no charge.  In the future, we hope to have
free scanning for both the UT and general public with the purchase of
some new equipment.  We are looking at getting a new B&W scanner/copier
with free scanning to the public, and a newer color scanner for UT
affiliates.

Gregory H. March
Assistant Professor, Map/GIS Librarian
University of Tennessee