From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:32:27 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:58:16 -0600 (CST)
From: Laura Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: color printer recommendations
Sender: Laura Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Our library is considering getting a color printer for public use.
Initially we want to provide a way for patrons to print maps from the
Internet, but we are also anticipating the need for GIS applications and
want to support printing for that use as well.

1.  What kinds of printers would you recommend?
2.  What features are useful?
3.  Have you had good or bad experiences with specific brands of printers?

I would appreciate your advise since this is a relatively new field for
us.  Please respond directly to me rather than to the list.

Laura Baker                             [log in to unmask]
Government Documents Librarian          phone:  (915) 674-2477
Abilene Christian University Library    fax:    (915) 674-2202
221 Brown Library/ACU Box 29208
Abilene, TX  79699-9208
--- End Forwarded Message ---