From:
Jim Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:24:50 EDT
Janet,  I finally get to answer a question on this listserv.  In Seattle, a
company called Russian Market Information Services markets a series of maps
of Kamchatka and other Federation territories.  They also put out a very
good, but expensive, newsletter called the Russian Far East Update.

I gave them a call at (206) 447-2668 and they invited you to contact them at

Hope this helps.

Jim Pace
Reference Librarian
Spokane Public Library