From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:00:13 -0500
Subject: Latvia AMS RE: UCSB/Berkeley site
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:48:59 -0500
From: Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I am thrilled!  Thank you for doing this, and I have my first request:

Does anyone have the index to the AMS Series N752, Latvia 1:50,000?
The sheets are 20 minutes wide (and sometimes 22'30") so I can't adapt
other 1:50,000 indexes for this set.

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
Michigan State University