From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:57:36 EDT
3 messages.------------------------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:51:54 -0500
>From: Kathy Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: missing shipping list

I, also, never received a shipping list with the last box of topos sent from
USGS.  I would like a copy if someone could FAX or send.

Thank you,
Kathy Spencer           (see address below)
Geology Library-UND

At 02:35 PM 9/4/97 EDT, you wrote:

>i just received the latest shipment of topos from USGS, but they forgot to
>include a shipping list.  could some send it too me?  This shipment
>includes maps of Boles Meadow, Cal., Bolinas, Cal., and Donica Mountain,
>Cal.
>
>thanks
>
>--christopher jj thiry
>map librarian
>colorado school of mines
>1400 illinois
>po box 4029
>golden, co 80401-0029

Kathy Spencer                           [log in to unmask]
Geology Library                         Office: 701/777/2408
University of North Dakota              Fax: 701/777/4449
P.O. Box 8358
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8358

Thiry wrote:

> i just received the latest shipment of topos from USGS, but they forgot to
> include a shipping list.  could some send it too me?  This shipment
> includes maps of Boles Meadow, Cal., Bolinas, Cal., and Donica Mountain,
> Cal.
>
> thanks
>
> --christopher jj thiry
> map librarian
> colorado school of mines
> 1400 illinois
> po box 4029
> golden, co 80401-0029

 We just received the same shipment with the same problem.  Did anyone
get a shipping list with the recent USGS shipment?  If so, please fax me
a copy of the shipping list at (504) 388-4420.

Thanks,

John Anderson
Map Librarian
Cartographic Information Center
Department of Geography & Anthropology
LSU
Baton Rouge, LA

>Date: 05 Sep 97 15:07:01 EDT
>From: [log in to unmask] (Joyce A. Ryerson)
>Subject: Re: missing shipping list

I just opened the box of USGS maps and do not have a shipping list either.

Joyce Ryerson