From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:54:02 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Plastic folders
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005
From: "Kumar, Irène" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>,
   'Maps-L (Posting) (E-mail) <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning.

We have a map display unit in our map library where maps are kept suspended
in a plastic transparent folder by means of 3 clamps. We've had this unit
for more than 20 years and the plastic folders are slowly deteriorating. I
have looked at many suppliers catalogues including a couple of archival ones
but I could not find where I could order these folders. The dimensions
required are 42" wide by 50" long. If you know of any supplier please let me
know.

Sincerely,

Irène Kumar
Map Library and Open File Coordinator / Coordinatrice de la cartothèque et
des dossiers publics
Earth Sciences Information Centre / Centre d'information sur les sciences de
la Terre,
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Room 121, 615 Booth Street / Pièce 121, 615 rue Booth,
Ottawa, ON K1A 0E9
CANADA
Tel: (613)947-3326
Fax: (613)943-1549

Canada's national earth sciences library / La bibliothèque nationale pour
les sciences de la Terre