From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:40:27 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:09:11 -0500
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Kumar=2C_Ir=E8ne=22?= <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Ordering 1:50K Canadian topos? <fwd>

----
Dear Ms. Carlson and for anyone else interested, there is a list of Canadian
topographic map distributors on the web. The list is located at:

http://Maps.NRCan.gc.ca/cmo/dealers.html

Please note that some of these distributors are also located in various
states to accomodate American clients.

Sincerely,

Irène Kumar,
Information Services/Services d'information
Earth Sciences Information Centre/Centre d'information sur les sciences de
la Terre,
Room 121, 615 Booth Street/Pièce 121, 615 rue Booth,
Ottawa, ON K1A 0E9
CANADA

email: [log in to unmask]
tel.: (613) 947-3326