From:
Margaret Brill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 17:04:09 EDT
I am the CUAC DMA Rep. and will look into this Monday. I wasn't at work
Friday because of working this weekend.  I think DMA's response to Phil's
enquiry may be because they recently transferred all their public sales
items to NOAA and USGS.  Aeronautical and nautical charts are handled by
NOAA and topographic maps by USGS.  There are catalogs from both these
agencies for DMA products.  Both include publications in addition to
maps, and the DMA/USGS catalog includes the BGN gazetteers.  The catalog
was received on deposit in Jan 94. It is dated Sept. 93  The Mexico
gazetteer is in there. Vol I costs $97 and Vols II and III $79 each.  I'll
get my student to check and see if there are any others we don't have on
fiche.  So if you still want to purchase it ,Phil, you can order it from
USGS Denver office. Phone 303-236-7477.
 Stay tuned for further developments!
Margaret

* Margaret Brill                                                        *
* Public Documents and Maps         Phone: (919) 660-5850               *
* Perkins Library                   Internet:[log in to unmask]      *
* Duke University                      or   : [log in to unmask]     *
* Durham, NC  27708-0177                                                *