From:
Jean-Luc ARNAUD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:52:50 +0000
Hi Chris,

I think the data you are looking for about administrative boundaries of the ottoman Empire doesn’t exist. I have only a file (under illustrator) of the boundaries in 1867 based on a Kiepert map, that is to say after 1864, date of a large administrative reform of the provincial boundaries.

Best

Jean-Luc Arnaud
Directeur de recherches au CNRS
Fondateur et responsable de CartoMundi
MMSH - 5, rue du Château de l'Horloge, 13 100 Aix-en-Provence
Mail : [log in to unmask] - tél.: 04 42 52 40 47
En savoir plus : http://telemme.mmsh.univ-aix.fr/membres/Jean-Luc_Arnaud