From:
Charles Neuschafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 16:14:01 EDT
[Please note: This offering was previously posted on the MAPHIST list. My
apologies if you subscribe to both lists and receive this a second time.]

Our new catalog offers more than 150 different original, antique maps of
Florida, Cuba and the West Indies, from the 16th century through the 19th
century, described and priced.

If you would like a copy, please request FLORIDA via E-mail to

[Do NOT hit reply to this message]

If you wish to be added to our mailing list, would you kindly include
your postal address, too, as well as a note on any special interests you may
have.

Thank you.

Charles Neuschafer
New World Maps, Inc.
1123 South Broadway
Lantana, FL 33462
(561) 586-8723
You are invited to visit our web site at http://pages.prodigy.com/maproom
Member International Map Trade Association
Member Road Map Collectors of America