Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:50:10 -0500
Subject:        article opportunity
Date:   Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:13:25 -0400
From:   Marcy Allen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Do you have a burning desire to write a maps related article? Do you
have an article already written that you'd like to have published? I am
the editor for the Geospatial News column in Documents to the People
(DTTP) a publication of the Government Documents Roundtable of ALA and
am soliciting a short (1,000-1,500 word) article for the Winter 2008
issue. The article would be due to me in early December so editing can
be done for it to be ready to go in January. The topic should be related
to government information and can include charts, images etc.

If you are interested please contact me!

Marcy Allen

--
Marcy M. Allen