From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:50:58 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:49:25 -0400 (AST)
From: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Alice Hudson honored <fwd>
Sender: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>

On behalf of Alice's colleagues and friends in the Canadian map library
and archive community, allow me to say "well done"! The award could not
have gone to a more deserving person who has contributed, and continues
to, so much to the map library community.

James Boxall
Curator/Head
Map and Geospatial Information Collection
Killam Library
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada   B3H 4H8
902-494-3757 (tel)
902-494-2062 (fax)
magic.library.dal.ca

President, Association of Canadian
Map Libraries and Archives (ACMLA)     www.acmla.org

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---