From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:54:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:06:14 -0500
From: Scott McEathron <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ALA MAGERT -- minor program clarification
Sender: Scott McEathron <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Maps-L folks,

I would like to make a minor clarification regarding my scheduled talk for
the MAGERT program  "Finding the Way: Access to Cartographic Collections."
The title of my talk as it appears in the program is "GEODEX."  Though I
plan on discussing GEODEX as an example, I will also be presenting several
other approaches the bibliographic description and access for
cartographic collections.  The title of my talk is: "Access Tools that
Really Work!"

Hope to see you Friday in Chicago,

Scott R. McEathron
Map Catalog/Liaison Librarian