Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 00:44:21 EST
Please forgive any cross posting.
I have been asked to complete a set of maps which will show the route of
the Camino de Santiago which runs through northern Spain. Although I am
only depicting the footpath, roads and rivers I would like to add some
topography in order to give a feel of the landscape.
A browse through our Map library shows how patchy our collection is and
that we have very poor coverage of Spain.
Is there a kind soul out there who could lend (donate) any maps that cover
the route of the Camino (Western Pyrenees through northern Spain [Pamploma,
Logrona, Burgos, Leon, Villafranca del Bierzo] to Santiago de Compostela. I
believe the Military Survey maps at 1:50,000 would show sufficient detail
but are somewhat out of date, however the contours shouldn't have changed
too much ;-).
I will meet any postal/packaging charges.

TIA
Terry

Terry Bacon                                 Telephone (44)01392 263245
Cartographer                                Fax       (44)01392 263342
Department of Geography                     e.mail    [log in to unmask]
University of Exeter, Devon, UK