From:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 16:50:09 EDT
Dear colleagues

Under the URL's

http://www.konbib/nl/kb/skd/liber/overview.htm#subject
http://www.konbib/nl/kb/skd/liber/intro.htm#art

the following articles have been added:

Butikofer, Niklaus: Archiving electronic information - some
aspects

Parry, R.B.: The electronic map library - new maps, new uses, new
users

Spiess, Ernst: Some problems with the use of electronic atlases

Tatham, Andrew: Can the map curator adapt?

My apologies to the authors for the delay of making them
available. This was mainly due to my inability to use a drawing
programme.

The articles are based on papers read during the 9th conference
of the European Map Curators Group in Switzerland, 1994.

Under the afore mentioned URL's there are momentarily 33 articles
and 27 national progress reports (1990-1992, 1992-1994)
available. In the coming 12 months 13 articles and 14 national
progress reports (1994-1996) will be added.

Jan Smits
Secretary Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER
Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The
Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
e-mail: [log in to unmask]